Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I love this action ^^


Hi everyone ^^I'm crystal~
The slot's sweet challenge gone today ^^
But everyone is still plying slot ^^
I'm playing slots too!
I play slot,
Because i want escargot ^^
do you want?
I love it ^^
I hope i have ^^
And I bought a new dress and a new action in shop lounge!
I love it ><













UpThis is Black escargot ><
 It cost 1,500,000 C$






Up 2 different escargot ><
Up1st:: 1,500,000 C$
Up2nd : 1,000,000 C$













UpI bought this action
It cost 50,000 C$













UpThis is me and the action!






Up I bought this dress ^^
UpI bought the black one ><













UpThis is me with that dress ^^

My wish is to have an escargot ><
So i will try to earn more C$ and get ^^

By: Crystal ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone who play pico please comment down =) Just help me.Hope you like my blog and my post!Leave a comment, be a follower too =) Have a fun pico life =D